Monday, September 12, 2011

how do i connect with the world

1.I connect with the world threw the internent in a couple different ways. I use facebook to connect with my friends and to find out whats going on with the people i know, i also use the internet to help my mom with work sometimes threw northstar mls. Northstar mls is a website where you can browse houses that are forsale throughtout the midwest( my mom is a realestate agent). Those are the two main ways i use the internet other than that i casually use it to research things for school.
2.If i could take my blog in any direction i would use it to tell people about different things i do in my life every week. I would chose to blog about this because most of the things i do intrest me such as hunting, 4-wheeling, hanging out with friends and shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment