Monday, October 17, 2011

Man has 9 year old daughter drive him to store

http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/article/281562/28/Police-Man-had-9-year-old-daughter-drive-him-store


I've chosen to write about this article because I find it bizarre that a drunken man would make his 9 year old daughter drive him to the store in a booster seat. Surprisingly the 9 year old girl had been doing a fine job driving and when the cops pulled her over she asked why she had been pulled over because she hadn't done anything wrong while driving. I do give the young girl props for driving her dads work van in a booster seat but I don't think that it is at all safe, not only is she underage but she was also in a booster seat driving an over sized work van with father right next to her. And to top it off her father was drunk and it was around 3:00 am. If I were a cop in this position I would be extremely confused I'm not sure how I would react but I know for a fact that I would feel bad taking the young girl away from her father. Even though there were a number of illegal actions being committed I would still have a hard time dealing with this situation. I am very curious about how the cops dealt with this situation and what the man is getting charged with. I am also curious about what was going threw the young girls and her fathers head when all of this was taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment