Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I think the design and layout of Rob Dyrdeks blog is very interesting and industrial. Its kind of confusing but I like it a lot because it’s not designed like most blogs it seems very young yet modern and different. The focus of Rob Dyrdeks blog is his TV shows and skating. He has many videos posted of things that happen in the fantasy factory, he also has many posts focusing on events that he has or is attending such as DC's street league skateboarding pro tour. He uses his blog focus in many ways he kind of uses it as a tool for advertisement which I think is very smart because he has a ton of fans that would look into stuff like that. I think the content of his blog goes very well with the focus of his bog. All his posts on his blog have to do with either one of his shows of skating. I’m not as fond of his writing style as I am the rest of his blog, only because it doesn't seem like he himself actually writes the blogs most of them are either videos or advertisements. This blogs grammar and punctuation is perfect but I can’t give rob props for that only because i don't think he actually writes his blogs. I do think that he gets most of his messages across pretty well because all of his blogs have a main focus their not all over the place like some blogs. Something that I think is very interesting about Rob is that he focuses a lot on helping people in need. He also focuses on helping kids that don’t always have the chance to have fun enjoy themselves

1 comment: