Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yamaha Grizzly 660


I decided I want to write a review on my favorite toy which is my 4 wheeler. I decided to write about my wheeler because riding my 4 wheeler is something I enjoy most. It calms me, and makes me feel free
 and relaxed. My grizzly has never given me any problems I got it used about 3 years ago and besides dealing with the basics like oil, gas, etc. it works perfectly. I also enjoy using this wheeler because it has a ton of power  I have no problem helping my mom with yard work at my cabin because this wheeler works miracles when it come to hauling stuff or anything like that. My wheeler also came with a plow and a winch which makes it super easy to tow things and plow my driveway. I know that this isn't a fancy racing 4 wheeler or anything like that but it works perfectly fine for me. And even though its illegal it comfortable fits 2 people which I love because on my parents wheeler when we ride two people there butts tend to get very soar by the end of the ride because the seat is smaller which causes your butt to hit the bar behind the seat every time you go over a bump. But what I love most about my 4 wheeler is that it rides really nice it has a lot of power but it isn't touchy or sensitive like my parents Can Ams. I wouldn’t advise buying one of these brand new because personally I think you can get a way nicer 4 wheeler for that price, but if your looking at buying a used wheeler I suggest the Yamaha Grizzly because most of the time you’ll be getting a great deal on a great wheeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment