Monday, September 19, 2011

someone successful.....

   My idea of successful isn't anything specific I find many people that I know and see successful like my parents they're some of the most successful people I know there happy, they have good jobs, they know how to take care of their family and they know how to have fun. But I don't really want to write about my parents so if i were to pick someone famous it would have to be Rob Dyrdek. I see Rob as a very successful person even though he wasn't well known until this past year- year and a half hes still amazing at what he does. Rob Dyrdek is most famous for his T.V. shows and his passion for skating. His T.V. shows usually are based off his everyday life but he still has millions of hits for them, I think its because he knows how to have fun but yet hes real Hes not fake or dishonest like most celebrities and he uses a lot of his money to help people in need. His most famous T.V. shows are Rob and Big, Fantasy Factory, and Ridiculousness There all greats shows and make me laugh every time I watch them but they are also very different. Rob and Big isn't airing anymore but that was about Robs daily life and how he gets through it with his best friend Big. Fantasy Factory is a legit place it's Robs office, his whole crew works there and its basically a show about how and what he decides to do to everyday. I look at the fantasy factory as a big play ground but I most defiantly wouldn't mind having to work there. And Ridiculousness is a show where rob show crazy videos about people doing stupid or funny stuff and the thing is most of the time the videos are actually funny. This may not be your idea of success but I know its mine cause when I look at Rob not only do i see Him being successful but hes also happy which is a key thing to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment